Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Turkey Day...Gobble Gobble

thanksgiving Pictures, Images and Photos




Happy Thanksgiving to my wonderful blog friends. Today is the last day of my Thanksgiving Challenge but not the last day for me to be aware of how much I have to be thankful for. I have made it a practice over the years to think of something to be thankful for daily. But today:


I am thankful for my wonderful family . The dynamics have changed a lot over the years, but it has only grown in love. They have all stood by me through my hard times when most people would have turned their backs. So today I am glad that I get to spend the day with the people that mean the most to me. 


funny thanskgiving Pictures, Images and Photos


I hope you all enjoy the wonderful food, friends, and family. Now it is time for me to make my famous deviled eggs. 


transparent signiture


****Side note: I love my family but it does not be any calculations mean that we do not have mass disfunction. :)

No comments: