Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Catching Up Again

Wow it has been a couple of days since I have logged into my blog account at all. I sure have missed you all. I had an impromptu vacation from Wednesday till Monday. It was awesome. I started the vaca in Lafayette with my mom (always fun). I hung out with my Barbie (my bestie) and a new guy friend he is only a friend. B and I went and waited in line with all the other little teeny boppers to see New Moon, and may I say that it was AWESOME!!!! The direction was much better than the Twilight. I just love the story and am counting down till June 30, 2010 already for Eclipse.

moon Pictures, Images and Photos

Side note Rob Pattinson is B-E-A-utiful.

new moon Pictures, Images and Photos

Then on Saturday I had to hurry back to Shreveport to be with my sister because she got ENGAGED!!!!! We are all so happy. Stewart (her future hubby) had the day all planed and a surprise party with the entire family that night. It was awesome. We are so happy to have him. They are getting married in May, and I get to be the maid of honor. YAY!!!!!

Sunday we had an awesome day at church. Sunday night all the volunteer's got to see The Blind Side for a thank you. It was awesome. I recommend that everyone sees it.

Yesterday me and my mom shopped till we dropped. (She was in town for the party and is staying for Thanksgiving. What a great week to be thankful for.) Seriously between our clothes and our shopping bags we had no room in my car.

So I am back now. Two days of work before another 4 day weekend. I'm telling you this is the life. It should be a slow day at work today so I plan on catching up on my blog reading and commenting. Have a great day ladies.

transparent signiture

No comments: