Thursday, December 10, 2009

What do Jesus and KORN have in common?

Brian Head Welch


I wanted to share this video with you. I use to love KORN and Brian Head Welch was my favorite. 
Now I am not a KORN fan but I am a Brian Welch fan. He has an amazing story. He is a living
testimony of the power the Jesus Christ can have in our lives. I also share a commonality with 
Brian. I will share on that later. I just find such inspiration in this message. I hope you do too.





Until the WHOLE world hears,


transparent signiture

2 comments:

allie-mac-fallie said...

thanks for sharing the video! I found your blog thru Sonja and just wanted to say I was skeptical about watching the video because of the negative connotation that Korn has for me but I enjoyed it :)
Praise to God, and I love your signature at the end of the post... Until the whole world hears! Amen :)

Anonymous said...

I saw his testimony on the 700 Club. Very powerful testimony! Have a Blessed Day!