Friday, December 4, 2009

Still NO Change

I would like to be reporting to you that in the last two days in which I have been absent my mood has had a vast improvement. But sadly I cannot. And to make it worse I had my first arrangement returned today. I work at a florist. My boss which is also my step mom loved it, so I'm not worried about that. It just stinks when someone criticizes something you work so hard at. I thought it was good. Oh well you win some and you lose some.

As for my mood- I am not really in a bad mood anymore. I am just blah and tired.

From Drop Box



So I am sitting at work watching Christmas stuff on youtube to try to better my mood. I found a clip that
made me laugh so I decided to share it with you. I just love The Christmas Story.





I hope everyone has a great weekend. Mine is full of fun stuff. I am sure my mood will be improving as soon
as 5:00 rolls around.


transparent signiture

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Aww hope you get to feeling better!

Courtney said...

i know how you feel! it's always rough when something you work so hard on gets negative feedback. hope your mood improves! :)

Sierra said...

Glad you are feeling better and rest up sweetie! XO!