Thursday, December 24, 2009

It's Christmas Eve Baby

Lights Pictures, Images and Photos


You better watch out. You better not cry. You better not pout. I'm telling you why.
Santa Clause is coming TONIGHT!!!!!


It's Christmas Eve!!!!!


I am so excited. It is time for tradition, family, fun, food, and magic to begin. I am dressed in my Christmas PJ's, watching Christmas movies, waiting on my sisters to get home, and for Santa Clause to come down the chimney. 


Yesterday I told you about some traditions that I want to have. Today I am going to tell you about traditions I do have and love. 


-Christmas Eve candle light service at my dad's church. It is wonderful. Singing of songs, reading of scriptures, Advent readings and candles, the Lord's Supper taken as a family, and candle light Silent Night benediction.  (The service was last night this year. It was fabulous as always.)


-Every year since I was probably 5 I have been begging to open one present on Christmas night. My parents never let me, but I won't give up trying. 


- We still set food out for Santa. We still get up at 6 A.M. to see what he brought us. I have a sister that is 12 and nephew's that are 5 and 2 so that is the main reason we still do Santa. But in reality, I will probably do this forever. 


There are more traditions like 24 hours of A Christmas Story playing in the background or tracking Santa, but these are the best. 


I hope each one of you is enjoying your traditions. 


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

No comments: