Thursday, October 21, 2010

Man of My Dreams


Probably not the picture you expected to see. Right? 
Have you ever scene The Dick Van Dyke Show? 
I LOVE it. 
It was filmed in the 60's and stared 2 of my all time favorite actors:
Mary Tyler Moore and of course Dick Van Dyke. 
I have scene all of the episodes of this show when I was younger on Nick at Nite, but all of the seasons are on Netflix to watch instantly. 
I watch it ALOT!!!!


Well last night I had a silly dream that caused me to wake up with a smile on my face. 
I dreamed that Rob (Dick Van Dyke) was single because Laura (Mary Tyler Moore - his on screen wife) had died. He of course was the same age that he was in the 60's still looking very much like he does in the pictures above. I was so happy in my dream, and he treated me like a real lady. The funny thing was that he was in black and white and the rest of the dream was in color. 


This is what he looks like today. 
I know it is just a silly dream , but it made me smile so I wanted to share. 
Have a great day ladies.

No comments: