Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Blogging Blues

I have sat down at my new MacBook 100 times over the past week trying to write a blog post, and nothing seems good enough. I type a paragraph and delete it. It is like I have nothing to say, but I want to say something so bad. That is kind of like my life right now. I know God has brought me to a point to deal with things, but I am blocked. I pray for tears, but I have none. I pray for Him to bring on the pain, but I there is none. (Don't get me wrong--there is discomfort--just no pain) I think I am trying to force it instead of letting it come naturally. I know I need to deal with these certain issues. I also know that God will bring me two it in His time. I read a verse that I have never read in this way before.
                        
                           "Show me the path where I should walk, O Lord;
                           point out the right road for me to follow.
                           Lead me by your truth and teach me,
                           for your are the God who saves me.
                           All day long I put hope in you." Psalm 25:4-5

When I've read this verse before I wanted guidance or help making a decision. This time as I read I understand that I should wait on God to show me the path to healing. I should do it in His way and time. I see that through the process of walking through the pain I will learn His truth. I should not fear the process of healing. Yes it is hard and painful, but God will protect me. With my hope in Him I have nothing to hear.

1 comment:

baby love said...

You're right - when you lean on God, He will show you the path :)
So cheer up - Jesus loves you...unconditionally! I love you too! You will get through this SOONER than you think :)

oxox-Camille