Saturday, April 3, 2010

Letters to God



I just finished reading a great book- Letters to God. It was written by Christian authours and inspired by a true story. It is about a little boy that writes his prayers to God and those letters to God change the lives of so many people. I started crying in chapter 2 and kept crying throughout the entire book. I love a book that envokes so much emotion. It is a short book. I read it in about 2 sittings. When I finished it last night I bawled like a baby. It stired some emotions in me that I had been trying to surpress. I love a book that can do that. It is a real look at how God is in every thing--big and small. 2 thumbs way up. I highly reccomend it.

What is even better it is coming out in theaters on April 9th. I can't wait.

2 comments:

Peri said...

Great book with a great message! Can't wait to see the movie!

Sierra said...

I'll have to check out this book, sounds fantastic. How wonderful that they are making a movie as well! :) Hope you had a blessed Easter girl.