Thursday, April 29, 2010

I'm Moving


I have wonderful news. I am moving!!!!! I got a place on Monday of this week and I get to move in on Saturday. I am so excited. It is a great little duplex in Shreveport. I will not be living in my small little home town tomorrow. I am so excited. I have not lived 100% on my own in about 4 years. I cannot wait to share pictures with you and all the decorating.

I have other great news. I got a job--well actually I got 2 jobs. I will be an admission counselor in the psychiatric hospital that I have been an intern at for the past year. I will also be a community counselor at a local mental health center. I start the 1st job in about a week. I start the second job after graduation May 22nd.

I look forward to sharing the next chapter of my life with you. 







5 comments:

Sierra said...

Congrats sweet on your jobs and the new home! How is it living on your own? I am considering doing it but not sure if I am brave enough, I'm a bit scared of being on my own.

Stephanie said...

Awesome news!! Lots of good things in store for you - congrats!
I hope you post pics of your new place, I'm excited for you. How fun!

star said...

Congrats lady! How exciting! Hope to see pictures of your new place soon!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Praise God! Congratulations on your new place and on your new job! I can't wait to see pictures of all the decorating! Have a Blessed Day!

Sonya said...

I'm so excited for you!