Monday, March 8, 2010

Make a Difference Monday




On my favorite radio station, K Love, they always do make a difference Monday. I always here it at the end of the day on the drive home or at night while reflecting on the day and think, "I really would like to partake in this." (Not that I have to do it on Monday, but I like to think of so many people all over the country trying to make a difference at one time--so basically I'm going for a moment.) Well I heard a reminder clip about it yesterday so it was fresh on my mind. I was off today and staying at my sisters so I decided to wash and fold some towels for her and her roommate while they were at school, then I went and visited my Mamaw, and then I put up towels when I got home. Sometimes in life it is the little things that make a difference. 

Did you do anything nice today? Or did someone do something nice for you?

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I love KLove too!!! I am going to be on the look out today for the little things I can do in life that make a difference. Thanks for the reminder:-)

Amy Prikazsky said...

Love this post! It really is the little things that matter….Hope you have a great Tuesday!

Amy[www.theprikazskys.com]

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

How sweet of you! I agree- it's those little things that really make the difference.