Monday, March 1, 2010

5 question Fun

:) Pictures, Images and Photos
 
My bloggy friend Sam tagged my in this fun little game. Thanks Sam. If you haven't read her blog before you should. She is super cute.

Question 1: Where were you five years ago?
- I was 22 and living in Lafayette.
- I was going through a very hard time in my life.
- I was working on a business degree and hating every minute of it.
- I was working at Olive Garden and loving and eating there a lot. (I love the OG)
- I was broken and hurting and searching for something to fill the hole in my soul.

Question 2: What is/was on your to-do list today?
- Go to AT&T and get a new SIM card -- done
- Go to lunch with a friend -- canceled
- Women bible study tonight -- can't wait
- Get another new tax form (I have gotten 2 wrong forms so far) -- tomorrow because it is raining so hard
- Read another chapter in my One Month to Live study -- right after this post

Question 3: What 5 snacks do you enjoy?
- Pop corn 100 calorie packs
- Yogurt
- Almonds
- Cheese
- Crackers

Question 4: Name 5 places you have lived
- Haynesville, La
- Shreveport, La
- Lafayette, La
- Ruston, La
- I have lived in every place more than once

Question 5: What 5 things would you do if you were a billionaire?
- Give @ least 10% to God via The Simple Church
- Buy good gifts for my immediate family
- Take my nephew's to Disney World
- Buy a house
- Buy a car......a BMW

The 5 lovely ladies I tag are:
- Sonya @ A Day in The Life
- Jocelyn @ Inside BruCrew Life
- Juliana @ A blonde walks into a blog
- Sierra @ OceanDreams
- Mindy @ My Crazy Life


No comments: