Sunday, March 28, 2010

Getting To Know ME

I have never participated in Getting To Know You but I was reading Courtney's and I decided to take a turn. Thanks to Mann Land 5....here goes:



1 - Why did you start blogging? I actually started blogging as an anonymous author. I was really depressed and suicidal. I used the blog as someone to express myself and to let someone know how I was feeling. (however irrational and twisted that was)

2 - Who's the one blog friend that you would want to meet most in "real life"? Just 1? Really? Well I'll pick 2. Sonya @ A Day in the Life & Sierra @ Ocean Dreams. I love all my blog friends. I just feel a connection with these two ladies.

3 - Why are you always concerned with losing that "extra 10 pounds" when chances are your husband/boyfriend/friends tell you that you look just fine the way you are? I have gained some significant weight in the fast 2 years due to life style changes(good changes) I would like to get back to a healthy weight.
 
4 - What's the one thing you wish guys could understand about you? Hum???? Good question. I have not dated in 2 years and I am very different that I was 2 years ago so I'm not sure there is anything that I feel misunderstood about. I am out of the dating game and waiting for the one God has planned for me. I am pretty sure he will get me. :)

5 - Tattoos. How many do you have and how many are visible when you wear your "everyday" clothes? No tattoos for me please. I hate needles.

6 - What was the best year of your life and why? 2008 -2009 because I got sober and started really living for God. It has been awesome since then.

7 - Name three things you would do if you were a man for one day. Play a game of football with the guys, drive a motorcycle, and carry something really heavy for someone.

8 - What's your alcoholic drink of choice that usually raises a few eyebrows? I don't drink. None, zero, zilch, nada, nothing at all. Does that raise your eyebrows?

**This was really fun! Maybe I'll play along again. I hope you all enjoy. 

4 comments:

Sonya said...

Awww thanks! It would be great to meet you too!

Kel said...

Just stopping by to say hey! Great answers!!

Beth McC. said...

Stopping over from MannLand5! I love all your answers, so fun!!!

Thanks for sharing! Hope you have a great day!

Sierra said...

Aww, I would love to meet you too sometime and glad this blog has helped you through some tough times girl! :)