Saturday, December 6, 2008

If Men Are Like Buses Why Can't I Catch One


I want to start off by saying: Do not let the title confuse you. I am did not read this book because I am desperate for a man. I read it because 1) my sister recommended it, and I value her opinion. (She didn’t read it because she is desperate for a man either.) 2) I love the author, Michelle McKinney Hammond. This book is not at all about how to snag a man. It is about falling in love with you Lord and Savior, and building an intimate relationship with Him. She stresses the importance in allowing God to transform you into a virtuous woman and resting in the fact that God will bring your mate to you. It was exactly what I needed to read at the time. I recommend it to all single women that long for a relationship or those who have been hurt. 2 thumbs up!

No comments: