Tuesday, December 30, 2008

He Shows Up

God is always amazing me. Always showing me how real He is and how involved He is in ever second of my life. Yesterday I was struggling hard. I have trust issues and have had them for some time. I sometimes expect people to hurt when they have given me no reason to believe that. I guess you could say that I have been hurt in the past, but I don’t want to live like that any more. I don’t want to live in the hurt, pain, or paranoia. Yesterday I had enough of being in my head, so I started to pray. I told God that this was driving me crazy (which He already knew), and that I needed him to walk me through. That night I opened the book I am reading and before I had even finished reading the 1st verse I knew that He was talking to me. The entire chapter was about trusting Him to fix the pains of the past. I know he can do it to. He always comes through for me, and He will always come through for you. Trust Him…..I do!!!

No comments: