Sunday, October 25, 2009

Season Change

Today I can really feel the season change in the air. Summer is ending and fall is beginning. It is such a beautiful time of year. The temperature is pleasant as the summer heat fades in preparation of the winter chill. The colors are changing and the leaves are starting to fall-getting rid of the old in anticipation of new life. I would have to say that fall is one of my favorite times of year. Oddly enough, on this day of noticeable season change, I have a strong sense of change and a pull on my life. My past is tugging at me to stay and my future is pulling at me to change and leave the past behind. For an instance this pulling sensation is painful, but with a deeper look it is exhilarating. The conflict is breading change from the inside out. The beautiful thing is that I can make this a win-win situation. I can have both the past and the future. My future will be bright with endless opportunities, and the past is a part of me. The past help make me who I am today. There would be no spring without fall and no future without a past.

Monday, September 21, 2009

No comments: