Tuesday, October 27, 2009

He Loves Me


Working in a flower shop I have to do a lot of pruning of flowers. It always makes me think of the old "He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not" superstition. I used to do that as a child. Ok and when I was a little older than a child. I would really wonder if that certain guy really loved me like he said he did. It was really a very miserable feeling- the wondering. Things have changed in my life and now what matters to me is God's love. And the great thing about God's love is I never have to wonder. No how many times I "pluck the flower" it will never end on He loves me not. In Jeremiah 31:3 God says, "I've never quit loving you and never will. Expect love, love, and more love." (MSG) That is so reassuring to me. I never have to doubt Him. I can trust that He will love me forever and always no matter what.

No comments: