Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Blog Dedication

I learned today that through my Facebook I had been witnessing to someone that really needed it. She is a good friend of mine, but we have lost touch over the past year. She has really been able to see a change in my life just through Facebook. I think that is amazing. So it got me to thinking about how important God really is in my life. I owe everything to Him. I want my life to be a sacrifice to Him. 1 Corinthians 10:31 says, "....whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." That is what I am going to do. I am going to dedicate this blog, my Facebook, Twitter, and Myspace to God. I am going to use it for the better of His Kingdom. At this very moment I don't have any followers, but I am praying that God will use me and littlepieceofsunshine to touch the lives of His people. I am in love with My Savior, and I want to share that with His people.

Until the whole world hears,
Cary

No comments: