Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012


It is finally here!!!!!
I can't not believe it is 2012.
This means that I have been out of high school for 12 years.
It has been 6 years since I finished my under grad. 
AND I will be 30 this year. 
Where did the time go? 

I KNOW that 2012 is going to be GREAT!!!!!
I can feel it. 

Last year my goal was to work toward BALANCE.
I am going to keep working toward that. 
In 2012 I will work toward 12 things to make my life better:

1. Spend more time with God
2. Take and pass my LPC test
3. Read More
4. Write More
5. Blog More (I hope you are all excited about this)
6. Get 100% settled in my house 
(I have ONLY been here 1 1/2 years--can we say procrastinator)
7. Be healthier 
8. Save more money 
9. LOVE more
10. Create 
11. Stop being so hard on myself
12. Have LOTS more FUN!!!

I cannot wait to hear what your New Year's Goals are. 
Happy 2012!!!!

1 comment:

Sonya said...

I am excited about the blogging! Great list!