Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Balancing Act


Over the years I have learned a lot about myself.
I have come to know and accept my flaws, insecurity, and weaknesses. 
I have learned to accept them yet strive to be better. 
One of the things I constantly work on is being hard on myself. 
I have such high expectations for myself. 
I set the bar high where in all reality I will never be able to reach it...
constantly setting myself up for failure. 
I am also an all or nothing kind of girl. 
I am either all in or completely out. 
The combination of these two little conflicts 
has cause many hopeless moments over the last 29 years. 
I set high standards, go all in, get completely wiped out & emotional drained,
get frustrated, quit everything, and feel like a failure. 
I take some time off to prioritize and regain focus.
Then I start the cycle all over again. 
I desperately need balance in my life. 
Practicing the balancing act of life has been a common theme for the last year.
And it looks like the theme will continue. 
So for my pray warriors out there, I would appreciate a little shout out.
For those of you who have a better grasp on things I am open to ANY suggestions!!!

*Photo found on www.weheartit.com

No comments: