Thursday, May 3, 2012

That Girl

10 Days of CARY: Day 3

I am that girl…



…that will send the most random text messages with the goal of letting someone know they are on my mind and hopefully make them smile.

…that will sit in the middle of the floor at the book store to read books off the shelf.

…that gets supper excited over getting an email address at work.

…that girl that gets excited over the little things in life.

….that doesn’t watch a lot of TV but always has it on. I like the sound of conversation.

….who will sing every word of every song on the radio even if I don’t like it.

….that sings along with the songs playing in stores.

…..that hits the snooze button for about 30 minutes every morning.

…..that checks Facebook and Twitter way to many times a day.

….who jokes around with people that I like.

...who likes to be silly.

....who really does care about the people that will read this blog. 

1 comment:

Sammielee615 said...

You are also so amazing :)