Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Good Morning!!!

Good Morning bloggers. 
I hope that you are getting your Wednesday morning off to a good start. 
I know I am. 
Over the past month I have been fighting off some pretty bad fatigue. 
There are days when I can barley get out of bed 
and then come home from work and crawl right back in it.
I am still not sure what is causing this, 
but I am taking actions. 
I am having blood work and visiting my doctor regularly. 
I know it is nothing big at all, 
and I am sure that it is nothing that can not be fixed with a few life style changes. 
I started my day off great after getting some good sleep last night. 
I woke up, worked out, spent time with Jesus, and am even posting this blog. 
Please keep me in your prayers. 
For no other reason than being so tired is really frustration. 
I hope you ladies have a fantastic day. 

1 comment:

Sonya said...

I hope you feel better soon!