Monday, February 7, 2011

Lovin' It

I'm Lovin' It 

Loving this show!!!
But why not?
I mean they break out in random song and dance!!!!
My DREAM!!!!!

Season 2 is even better than Season1!!!

Loving anything and EVERYTHING HP!!!!
Books, movie marathon, pictures on tumblr, 
and even planning a vacation to the Wizzarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando!!! 

Been on it for about 1 month!!!
4lbs total!!!!
It is really easy on the the new PointsPlus Program

Interior Design!!!!
I am getting my place looking cute!!!!
I am loving the gray, white, black, and even purple colors!!!!

What are you LOVIN right now?????





1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

We just started watching season 1 of Glee and yes, we love when they just break out in song and dance!!! And you are going to love the Wizarding world at Universal...we went last fall and I couldn't believe how realistic it was!!!