Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Lost In The Mix


I know that I have been out of the loop lately. 
It seems that once again life has gotten in the way. 
I am busy with my job and loving every minute of it, 
but it is a very emotionally draining job. 
I find myself at the end of the day having very little else to give.
I still make time for friends, 
but if I honestly look evaluate the time it is very superficial. 
I am not unhappy... 
that I am aware of;
just drained-emotionally. 
I want to find my passion for life again. 
I want to enjoy the things that I love. 
I am tired of going through the motions. 
I heard someone on the radio say that instead of making 
a New Years resolution 
you should pick one word that you want to describe you for the year. 
I think that my word that I want to strive for is BALANCE
I am not very good at it. 
It feels good getting it out. 
So here's to finding balance in 2011!!!!

*photo found on www.weheartit.com

No comments: