Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Lovin' It

I enjoy ever so often sharing with y'all the things that I am loving at the moment.
I go through phases and I change my mind often. Hey I am a woman and it is my prerogative.
There however staples in my life. Things I have to have on a daily basis. I want to share with you some things that I love all the time. 

First I have to say JESUS is someone I cannot live without. I have to contact with him daily. Don't know where my life would be without him.  


Cannot live without my Diet Coke!!!!! 

My Bible: I read at least a verse daily

KLove is my Favorite Radio Station. I listen to it daily. It keeps me positive and upbeat.

Facebook: yes I'm addicted!!!

All time favorite show!!!!! I own every episode. 
I also watch it on tv every night or pop in a dvd. I love my girls.

I don't remember how life happened with out my iphone

Another addiction

So what are things that you use every day?

**Pictures from Google image.







No comments: