Friday, January 29, 2010

Welcome Back

I am so glad to finally have a chance to do some blogging. I have been wanting to share my trip to Juarez with y'all. It was amazing. Life has just been so busy. I am graduating in May with my Masters in Counseling. I am in my last internships and it is very intense. Tomorrow will be my first day off since New Years holiday. So as you can imagine I am exhausted. (But surprisingly not as bad as I figured I would be at this time.) I am work and actually really busy doing so fun creative things so I am just going to leave you with a few pictures from Mexico for now.


From 2010-01-21 Mission Trip 2010
Me and some of the little boys at the festival. They were so cute. They all wanted their picture taken.


From 2010-01-21 Mission Trip 2010
She just crawled up in my lap, gave me a big hug, and kissed me on the check. We played for a while. Even though we couldn't understand each other.

I have tons more. But like I said I am really busy. I hope all of you are great. I've missed y'all. I am in the process of catching up what is going on with y'all too. Happy Friday!

Cary




4 comments:

achildoftheking said...

Great Cary. Thanks for sharing your progress. I love when God brings people together from across the globe and it doesn't matter if you speak the same language... your hearts spoke to each other. Amen.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Cary! Love the pictures! Have a Blessed Day!

Kerbi said...

Great pictures! Glad you're back! That's so exciting that you're almost done with your masters!

Sierra said...

I've missed you too and what lovely Mexico pictures! I hope all of your classes are going well, congrats on graduating later this year! Hope you are doing well hon.