Friday, June 17, 2011

HOME


Home Sweet Home!!!!
We headed out from Orlando yesterday,
and instead of stopping halfway,
we decided to drive the entire way.
15 HOURS!!!!!
I drove all but about 3 hours. 
We got home at around 1 AM. 
So with the long drive, the excitement of the trip, 
and this awful summer cold I have 
I am exhausted. 
I did have an AMAZING time. 
I promise pictures and details are coming soon. 
Hope you all have a fabulous weekend. 

*I thought it was fitting to use a picture of the Weasley house 
since I just returned from the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
**Photo found on weheartit.com

1 comment:

Sonya said...

We drove the 14hr trip to FL when we went last year. We did stop on the trip down (in Jacksonville, FL), but we drove all the way there which was 14 hours. We drove straight back from Orlando too. My parents used to drive it in a day when I lived there too. It's a long one, but at least it's a doable one day of travel. Can't wait to hear more about your trip!