Friday, February 5, 2010

Life In The Fast Lane



From cary


I feeling like I am flying down the highway of life at 100 MPH with no brakes in the car. I have been so busy. It is a strange thing for me, because last year was so slow. I have been wanting to catch up with blogging after my trip to Mexico, but have found no time. I am almost done reading all of your blogs. (211 entries left in Google reader) I haven't even had a chance to post more pictures of my trip. So here is a slide show of my pictures.



School of course is keeping me busy. I had no idea how much this wedding contest for my sister would involve. I mean really it has been a mess. I would love if you could vote. Couple #3.


From cary

I am looking forward to a fun Louisiana weekend.


From cary


From cary


From cary

I am so glad I finally got time to do a real post. I hope I can get back to my blog world. Keep your fingers crossed that I am not getting sick. I feel yuck today. Have a great Friday!!!!







4 comments:

Ambs said...

Cute blog! Looking forward to reading more!

Sarah said...

Hi! I'm having a really hard time getting into the host! I've been reading it for a couple of weeks and I'm at the point now that I'm just skimming to get through it
: (

I wouldn't waste my time....

Thanks for stopping by my blog!! : )

Sierra said...

I hope you had an amazing weekend sweetie! Hope life slows down but as long as you are enjoying it that is what matters! :)

Courtney said...

Happy almost Valentines Day - there's a surprise waiting for you over at my blog :)